Wednesday 24 August 2011

Speke Hall

I recently went to Speke Hall with my brother. I haven't been for a very very long time so it was lovely to go and enjoy both the house and the grounds. Speke Hall is a Natioal Trust property that consists of a tudor manor house with beatiful gardens. We went on our bikes and I would definitely recommend this instead of the car. The views as you cycle up to the house are amazing. We past a meadow which was just beautiful and saw lots of butterflies zipping around. There were no photographs allowed to be taken inside the house but I managed to sneak one!!!

Enjoy....

A view of the house



The Rose Garden, just beautiful

Speke Hall is next to the airport so you get to see the planes taking off and landing, loud but very cool

My sneaky picture from inside the house before I was told "no pictures!". This is the dining room.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice little trip up to Speke! "No pictures" oops :)

    ReplyDelete